The Hacker's Diet Online
How to lose weight and hair
through stress and poor nutrition
Date,Weight,Rung,Flag,Comment StartTrend,75.0163,0,1177788855,1177788855 2007-02-01,75.2,36,0, 2007-02-02,73.8,36,1, 2007-02-03,75.9,36,1,London 2007-02-04,74.2,36,1,Москва 2007-02-05,74.3,36,0,Москва 2007-02-06,76.3,36,1,東京 2007-02-07,75.8,36,0,東京 2007-02-08,75.1,36,1,平壤直轄市 2007-02-09,74.5,36,1,平壤直轄市 2007-02-10,74.7,36,0,平壤直轄市 2007-02-11,75,36,1,تهران 2007-02-12,74,36,1,تهران 2007-02-13,75.5,,0,طرابلس 2007-02-14,74.3,36,1,طرابلس 2007-02-15,74.5,,0,Genève 2007-02-16,73.9,36,0, 2007-02-17,74.1,36,1, 2007-02-18,75.6,36,1, 2007-02-19,74.6,36,0, 2007-02-20,75.3,36,1, 2007-02-21,74.8,36,0, 2007-02-22,74.5,36,1, 2007-02-23,75.4,36,0, 2007-02-24,74.9,36,1, 2007-02-25,75,36,1, 2007-02-26,74.9,36,0, 2007-02-27,75.4,36,1, 2007-02-28,75.3,36,0,
- Complete date of the entry, which must be expressed in the ISO 8601 format. For July 20th, 1999 the date field would read “1999-07-20”. Any line in the CSV file which does not begin with a valid date is ignored. This allows processing CSV files which contain headings or other material in addition to log entries. Dates need not be in ascending order, but CSV importing is faster if all the entries for a given month appear as a block of consecutive lines.
- Daily weight, as a decimal number. If the log unit is set to stones and pounds, the value is given in pounds. If no weight was recorded for the day, this field may be blank. Weights are stored in the log using the Log unit you've chosen in the Settings.
- Rung in the exercise program completed for this day. This is a whole number between 1 and 48.
- This field sets the “Flag” checkbox in the Monthly Log, which you can use to record any significant daily yes or no item (for example, did you work out at the gym that day, or have pizza for lunch?). If the field is blank or “0” the flag is not set; any other value sets it.
- This field supplies arbitrary text to appear in the comment field in the day's Monthly Log entry. If the comment contains a comma, you must enclose the comment field in double quotes ("). To include a quote within a quoted comment, use two adjacent quotes. Within a quoted comment you can use “\” followed by three octal digits to insert an arbitrary ISO-8859 Latin-1 character or “\\” to include a backslash itself. Unicode characters outside the ISO-8859 Latin-1 character range will be encoded as an XHTML hexadecimal character entity.
The Hacker's Diet
by John Walker