Up: Max Q
Previous: Anticipate technological change
- Conserve cash.
- Defer stock buyback until lower prices.
- Avoid real estate purchases.
- Implement currency diversification for cash portfolio.
- Continue internationalisation of products and operations.
- Limit near-term growth plans.
- Prepare contingency plans for disruption of distribution
- Consider recommending hardware and software migration path
for AutoCAD customers.
- Implement AutoCAD Release 11 for Microsoft Windows 3.0 as
soon as possible.
- Cautiously explore AutoCAD source licensing through a low-risk
- Estimate mainstream computer configurations in the 1995 period
and begin to plan products around them.
Editor: John Walker